Academic Achievers' Award-Winning Early Academic Summer Program since 2009
A fun way to get ready for kindergarten and 1st grade!
Spend one, two, or three valuable weeks this summer with Master's level credentialed kindergarten and early elementary teachers at Academic Achievers' indoor/outdoor play space in the Colorado Center!
Our unique, fun, play-based and academically oriented camp has a student/teacher ratio of 4:1.
Your 3-6 year old will learn literacy and math fundamentals, hands-on science experiments, creative storytelling and writing, art, foreign language and music.
In line with the California State Standards and the Common CORE Curriculum, KinderPrep/Early El Camp encourages higher order thinking, project based learning, as well as social and emotional growth.
For more information, fill out our KinderPrep Camp application
or call Miss Elizabeth directly (424) 238- 4555
Hurry! All sessions sold out early last year
Summer Sessions are Monday-Friday 9:30-12:30
Session 1: June 20-24
Session 2: July 18-22
Session 3: Aug. 1-5
Session 4: Aug. 8-12
KinderPrep/Early El Academic Camp
- Assessment and Interview
- Play-Based, Academically Oriented
- Developmentally Appropriate
- Indoor/Outdoor Play Space
- In-line with California State Standards
- Preparation for the Kindergarten Curriculum
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
- California Common CORE Curriculum
- Master's level Early Education Development Specialists
- 1 Teacher for 4 Students
- Digital Portfolio of your Child's Activities
- Social Cooperation, Self-Confidence, Fun and the Total Excitement to Learn More!
Call today for Interview and Assessment
(310) 883-5810 or (424) 238-4555
Whether sequencing story elements, cracking the code with phonemic awareness, practicing handwriting, learning math and structural engineering with blocks or beginning physics with magnets, our teachers are highly trained and skilled to develop the curriculum around your child's specific interests. This is the golden time in your child's life when intellectual scaffolding takes place. Let it be a by-product of a fun, joyous summer experience called Camp KinderPrep.
We can't thank you enough for Mia's KinderPrep.
It made all the difference for her confidence before starting kindergarten.
She loved her teacher and looked forward to her sessions.
She wants to do it again next year!" --MB. Bennett, Brentwood