ENROLLING NOW! 2019 SUMMER KINDERPREP CAMP
KinderPrep® & Early Elementary Camps:
Academic Achievers' Award-Winning Early Academic Summer Program since 2009
The Fun Way to Get Ready for Kindergarten or 1st Grade!
Join us for Summer KinderPrep Camp with master's level credentialed kindergarten and early elementary teachers at Academic Achievers' indoor/outdoor play space in the Colorado Center!
Our unique, fun, play-based and academically oriented camp has a student/teacher ratio of 4:1.
Your 4-7 year old will learn literacy and math fundamentals, hands-on science experiments, creative storytelling and writing, art, foreign language and music.
In line with the California State Standards and the Common CORE Curriculum, KinderPrep/Early Elementary Camp promotes early literacy, beginning math, higher order thinking, co-operative learning, as well as social and emotional growth.
For more information, fill out our KinderPrep Camp application or call Miss Marissa directly (424) 238-4555
2018 Summer Sessions are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM
ENROLLING NOW 2019!
Session 1: July 29-Aug. 3, 2019
Session 2: Aug. 5-9, 2019
Session 3: Aug 12-16, 2019
KinderPrep®/Early Elementary Academic Camp
- Assessment and Interview
- Play-Based, Academically Oriented
- Developmentally Appropriate
- Indoor/Outdoor Play and Work Space
- Preparation for the Kindergarten and Early Elementary Curriculum
- Social and Emotional Awareness
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
- California Common CORE Curriculum
- Master's level Early Education Development Specialists
- 1 Teacher for 4 Students
- Digital Portfolio of your Child's Activities
- Social Cooperation, Self-Confidence, Fun and the Total Excitement to Learn More!