Due to COVID-19, this year's KinderPrep Camp is available only 1:1 in-home or on-line with your own teacher.
Be ready to start school in Aug.!
Academic Achievers' Award-Winning Early Academics Summer Program since 2009 is enrolling now!
Have fun and get ready for kindergarten or 1st grade. Enter school with a head-start in basic academic and social skills.
Join us for Summer KinderPrep Camp with Master's level credentialed kindergarten and early elementary teachers at Academic Achievers' indoor/outdoor play space in the Colorado Center.
Our unique, fun, play-based and academically-oriented camp has a student/teacher ratio of 4:1.
We only accept 12 children per session. Each child will have an individual assessment and a customized learning plan will be created just for him or her.
Your 4-6-year-old will learn literacy and math fundamentals, hands-on science experiments, creative storytelling and writing, art, foreign language, and music.
In line with the California State Standards and the Common CORE Curriculum, KinderPrep/Early Elementary Camp promotes early literacy, beginning math, higher-order thinking, co-operative learning, as well as social and emotional growth.
Do not hesitate. Our unique and individually customized KinderPrep Camp sells out early every year. Call today!
For more information, fill out our KinderPrep Camp application or call us directly at (310) 883-5810.
2020 Summer Sessions are Monday-Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM
ENROLLING NOW 2020!
Session 1: Aug. 10-14, 2020
Session 2: Aug. 17-21, 2020
KinderPrep®/Early Elementary Academic Camp
- Assessment and Interview
- Play-Based, Academically Oriented
- Developmentally Appropriate
- Indoor/Outdoor Play and Work Space
- Preparation for the Kindergarten and Early Elementary Curriculum
- Social and Emotional Awareness
- Customized Learning Plan for each Child
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
- California Common CORE Curriculum
- Master's level Early Education Development Specialists
- 1 Teacher for 4 Students
- Digital Portfolio of your Child's Activities
- Social Cooperation, Self-Confidence, Fun and the Total Excitement to Learn More!